COPYRIGHT AND USE
Under the following terms:
• –Editions are to be printed/distributed in their entirety, retaining notices, attributions, and logos.
• –Permission is required for conversion to notation (Finale, Sibelius, etc.), mxl, or other digital/electronic formats. email@example.com
• –No Derivatives- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material. An edition is not to be a source for another edition.
• –No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
• –Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.